The latest developments in Brazilian politics and the risks to international security are the subjects of this Thursday's Articles and Interviews selection.
- "False Sense of Peace" | Article by Trustee André Clark and Ronaldo Gomes Carmona. O Globo, 09/09/2021. Read it here.
- "Lira Must Have the Courage to Decide on Impeachment" | Article by Trustee Joaquim Falcão. O Estado de S. Paulo, 09/09/2021. Read it here.
- "Manhattan Connection | Boris Casoy and Arminio Fraga | 09/08/2021" | Interview with Trustee Arminio Fraga. Manhattan Connection, 09/08/2021. Watch it here.
- "In Defense of Democracy" | Article by Trustee Paulo Hartung. 09/07/2021. Read it here.
- "Any Type of Rupture Will Cost the Country Dearly, Says Former Espirito Santo Governor" | Interview with Trustee Paulo Hartung. CNN Brazil, 09/03/2021. Watch it here.
- "Pro-Bolsonaro Protest in Roraima Witnesses Gang of Military Police and Financing of Rice Farmers against Indigenous Land" | Article by Senior Fellow Patricia Campos Mello. Folha de S. Paulo, 09/07/2021. Read it here.
- "Bolsonaro Doubled the Bet and Who Pays the Price is Brazil" | Article by Senior Fellow Fernanda Magnotta. UOL, 09/08/2021. Read it here.
- "Ricardo Sennes Analyzes How Bolsonaro's Stance Interferes with Investment in Brazil" | Interview with Senior Fellow Ricardo Sennes. Jornal da Cultura, 09/06/2021. Watch it here.